Tuesday, 17 March 2015

TIGER GARDEN HAUL



Flowers and plants are one of my favourite things. Receiving flowers makes me so happy and just buying them myself but it's also fun growing your own - I feel a bit old saying that, oh no. I used to plant different flowers with my Nan when I was little so growing flowers reminds me of those times. My Mum has been planting all sorts in our front garden lately and I was just like " I want grow some flowers" haha!

I go into Tiger every now and then just to see what's new and I came across their new Spring/garden collection which is just so cute.

I picked up a few bits from the collection but I might go back for more.



I picked up some seeds as they were 2 for £1. All of the seeds I purchased are to be planted in March/ April. The Asters could do with a nursery tray at first, so I purchased on of those for £1!

I'm not sure what I am going to plant my seeds in yet but I picked up this bucket which I may use for one of the packets. 





























As you can see the bucket doesn't have any holes for drainage so I'm going to have to drill some.

I also bought this cute little spade for £3


You can check out Tiger's new collection here

Emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment