Monday, 2 February 2015

JANUARY HAUL: THE BODY SHOP, FEEL UNIQUE AND BOOTS



FEELUNIQUE.COM


I needed some new shampoo and conditioner, something for coloured hair and a nice scent. The Bed Head Colour Goddess shampoo and conditioner smells amazing like Butterscotch Angel's Delight!

I also purchased a body butter and a candle from Pacifica because I've always wanted to try the brand, I searched around for the body butter in Florida as it is a US brand, but couldn't find it, so I was so happy to find it on feelunique.

 

TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Oil Infused Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Duo 2 x 750ml - £26.36

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter 236ml - £15

Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Soy Candle 160g - £15


THE BODY SHOP


Just topping up on my coconut essentials here! I do this often as I am obssessed.

Coconut Soap - £2

Coconut Shower Cream - £4

Coconut Body Milk - £8

Coconut Body Scrub - £13



BOOTS


My usual purchases from Boots, apart from the sponge, I've never tried it before so thought I'd pick it up as I love Real Techniques :)

Boots Cotton Wool Pads - £1.89

Boots Cosmetic Buds - £1.40

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge - £5.99

Soap & Glory The Breakfast Scrub - £8

Dove Grapefruit & Lemongrass Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - £2.30


In February, I'm on a spending ban!!

Thanks for reading and if you follow me on Bloglovin thanks for that too :)

Emily xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Haul, I love the scent of coconut.. great buys from body shop. I really want to get my hands on some TIGI bed head shampoo and conditioner I've been seeing it stocked in B&M for £10 per bottle might pick some up x

    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete